Refresh/reload to replay.
If this hymn did not start automatically or to select other hymns,
go to hymn tune and playback selection
1. The King of love my Shepherd is, Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am His and He is mine for ever.
2. Where streams of living water flow, my ransomed soul He leadeth,
And where the verdant pastures grow, with food celestial feedeth.
3. Perverse and foolish, oft I strayed, but yet in love He sought me
and on His shoulder gently laid, and home, rejoicing, brought me.
4 In death's dark vale I fear no ill with Thee, dear Lord, beside me,
Thy rod and staff my comfort still, Thy cross before to guide me.
5. Thou spreadst a table in my sight; Thy unction grace bestoweth;
and O what transport of delight from Thy pure chalice floweth.
6. And, so through all the length of days, Thy goodness faileth never.
Good Shepherd, may I sing Thy praise within Thy house forever.
Recorded on a Yamaha CVP electronic piano, played by Gerry Bernardo from the Christian Educational Ministries Hymnbook.
Go to Literature Index Page
This URL is abcog.org/music/89bg.htm