To play the hymn tune click 87.mp3
or select other hymns, go to hymn selection
1. I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus, the Nazarene,
and wonder how He could love me, a sinner, condemned, unclean.
How marvelous! How wonderful! And my song shall ever be;
How marvelous! How wonderful! Is my Savior's love for me!
2. For me it was in the garden He prayed: Not My will, but Thine.
He had no tears for His own griefs but sweat drops of blood for mine.
3. In pity, angels beheld Him and came from the world of light
to comfort Him in the sorrows He bore for my soul that night.
4. He took my sins and my sorrows, He made them His very own;
He bore the burden to Calvary, and suffered and died alone.
5. When, with the ransomed in glory, His face I at last shall see,
'Twill be my joy through the ages to sing of His love for me.
Go to Literature Index Page
This URL is abcog.org/music/87words.htm